Workshops for supportive parenting
In the period from the 30th of September 2013 to the 2nd of June 2014 ten interactive workshops for supportive parenting were held. The complete organisation and proceedings of all interactive workshops was the task of the project partner, the Association of Pre-school Educators ''Krijesnice''.
The workshops were conducted by the Early Childhood Intervention Association of Međimurje (MURID), with the following topics:
1. How to be a parent in the 21st century
2. The four pillars of parenting
3. The goals of parenting and the psychological needs of the child
4. All our children and how much we love them
5. Listening – an important parenting skill
6. How children learn about the world around them
7. Boundaries – how and why?
8. Creating and choosing solutions
9. Parent responsibility
10. Being a parent