Workshops for educators and roma assistants
The workshops intended for educators and Roma assistants were organised with the aim of raising the quality of working with Roma children during the project and in the future. Six workshops were held in the period from the 28th of October 2013 to the 16th of June 2014.
The completeorganisation and proceedings of all workshops was the task of the Pre-school Educators Association ‘’Krijesnice’’ (a project partner).
The workshops were conducted by the Early Childhood Intervention Association of Međimurje (MURID), with the following topics:
1. Cooperation with parents
2. Recognizing speech and language disorders
3. Functional features of aggressive behaviour
4. Monitoring neurodevelopment
5. Cultural differences in communication
6. The specificities of early development in childhood